Honored Contributor

Re: CAMILLE COSBY DEFENDS HER HUSBAND

[ Edited ]

This article is currently on TVGuide.com, which is not a gossip rag .....  and they do their best to verify from a variety of sources, not just "hearsay".  

Actually, I'm  just dumbstruck by the fact that she considers this an  "affront"  to HER !!

Honored Contributor

@Vickiv wrote:
This woman is trying to preserve her millions of dollars. She knew what was going on. Seems to me she did not want to divorce because of the money and the fame and her precious last name. Married to this man for all the years I'm sure she knew and to keep him she put up with it. Mostly everyone adored this man highly respected and no one except his victims had a clue. Pathetic how the public holds him as a saint when he is the Devil!!

Insiders in the entertainment business never liked dealing with this nasty, arrogant man.    Many were afraid of him and his power.

The only people who ever respected him are the clueless public.

What a piece of work this guy is!    Sheesh!

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Is she really an accountant or CPA??  If not, she delusional and not too bright anyway as saying she's known or gone along with his creepy illegal behavior makes her an accessory.  Maybe he can't be sued but now, she can. 

She married him, she's stuck with him.  YUCK.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

She may defend him publicly ... but none of us knows what is truly in her heart of hearts ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Respected Contributor

I wasn't there, and  I refuse to believe anything I only read or hear about anyone. 

None of us are part of that family or that marriage, and I think it's wrong and foolish to make judgements on any part of this story.  

None of us are perfect, and I strongly suspect that a few of those accusing him of his so called crimes are nothing more than money grabbers who are riding on the misfortunes of others. For those who were truly victims I am completely sympathetic. For the others who merely want their 15 minutes of fame and some $$$, I have nothing but contempt. 

Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

So she has no problem with him cheating, as long as she can manage his career and make millions?

Doesn't she have enough money to last for several lifetimes???

and she laughs all the way to the bank..  Oh to be a fly on the wall in their mansion.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"She may defend him publicly ... but none of us knows what is truly in her heart of hearts ..."

humpty, if she is defending him publicly, she's defending rape.

He was a star, if he wanted to get it on with a young woman, he wouldn't have had to routinely add drugs to wine to find a partner.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

It's hard for me to believe that she knew about the raping. She knew that he slept around and they probably haven't slep together in years. Marriage in name only. After that first court battle, she knew, yes. Maybe she even suspected but not totally knew.

Perk up, you're right. We are all speculating. None of us know the truth.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@orangegarnet wrote:

@terrier3 wrote:

So she has no problem with him cheating, as long as she can manage his career and make millions?

Doesn't she have enough money to last for several lifetimes???

and she laughs all the way to the bank..  Oh to be a fly on the wall in their mansion.. 

probably separate mansions separated by a moat with a patrolling croc