Honored Contributor

I received a bumper sticker in the mail from American Forests, an organization I support. I don't do bumper stickers but it had me realizing that I haven't seen them in my area since the last presidential election. Do people still have them in your area or have they become "dated" everywhere?

Honored Contributor

Once you put them on, you couldn't get them off.

The way they make cars and bumpers today who knows what would happen if you wanted it off!

Respected Contributor

Cars are way too expensive to apply bumper stickers to them.  Plus, a good portion of cars are leased now, I wouldn't think they would be allow to apply bumper stickers.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't even see college stickers on the back window of "Dad's" car anymore - nor

"I've been to Disney" .....................

Visit Canada......................bumper stickers

Honored Contributor

Bumper stickers were never popular in my area.

I do see a lot of car magnets and removable decals. 

I don't like to clutter up my car with that kind of stuff.

Respected Contributor

I don’t see many bumper stickers anymore but I do still see window decals for sports teams in our area. 

Respected Contributor

I see an occasional bumper sticker, but I don't use them, they are too hard to remove.

I do have a little magnet shaped like a dog bone that says "your dog doesn't know sit", and an American flag on the back of my car. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

We never put bumper stickers or window decals on our vehicles...but we are "of the few" where I live! I see tons of military, college, political and just decorative stuff here.

Honored Contributor

Quite a few vehicles sporting bumper stickers in my area, but not on my car.  Most are dated ones from past elections.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't like that stuff on my car.  It always looks junky to me.

I do see car magnets but I can't say they are popular.  Most vehicles I see with bumper stickers are pick-up trucks and the stickers appear pretty old.