Respected Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

Thanks for your feedback.  I did contact Customer Service to let them know, and they will refund the money.  I wanted to replace this item with another one, but was afraid it would arrive broken as well.  The Q wrote "fragile" in the box, so it is not their fault.  I wish UPS could deliver fragile items, but I am sure some of the UPS items arrive broken, also.

It is possible (sort of) to request UPS as the delivery copany.  I did this a long time ago, and it's always worked very nicely . . . . until recently.  Now it seems that UPS has begun sharing delivery pieces with the USPS.  I've received several small items (cosmetics mostly) that should have come thru UPS, but instead UPS has handed them over to the Post Office. Big mistake! I have had terrible luck with things coming thru the Post Office, and I will not be ordering anything else of that nature from QVC for this reason.

Honored Contributor

Re: Broken item

[ Edited ]

@beckyb1012

Thank you for correcting me! I misread that she was correcting her own post, since I noticed another post which misspelled the same word.

My apologies to @Carol08!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

That should be "arrive"  not "arive".....

It's not polite to point out typos or spelling errors.........

Even if you are correcting yourself?  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."