Honored Contributor

Bought My Daughter a computer Last Night

I bought my daughter a new laptop computer last night and I have no idea what make it was or the inches. I know we spent over 2 hours in the Best Buy. Before that we were in COSTCO for over 1 hour! I just told her to pick out the one she wanted . She knows quite a lot about computers, but not all of the intricacies. She had everything written down on what she wanted in a computer. She's spoken to quite a few of her computer savvy friends, so I think she got what she wanted. I went on and bought the Best Buy mother of a warranty! It supposedly covers everything. I don't know if you ladies remember but it was just a few maybe weeks ago when I took my tv to Best Buy after only owning it for a few weeks and it was broken. They wouldn't honor the warranty but American Express (because I used it to purchase the tv, honored THEIR warranty, so I got the full refund of that tv. Hopefully, nothing will happen to this, but if it does I'm supposedly double covered! Some people would say that my daughters are spoiled. I guess by some people's standards they are. However, if my husband was alive, he'd have bought her one too. We waited 7 years before we had our first child, so that we'd be able to give them pretty much what they wanted. I should be put on the sales floor as I sold the same computer to a young woman who was there with her brother (he was also a Best Buy salesperson) but he didn't know it was on sale (the sale price was wrong, but I knew it was wrong because my daughter checked on her iphone). Ha! Anyway, I just feel so good about myself to lbuy her something that makes her so happy. It is something my late husband and I would share with each other. Since he is no longer here, I thought I'd tell you ladies. I've been up all night (long story that involves a ceiling fan). Will explain later. I feel like I am DEAD. My granddaughter's birthday is Thursday. This one turns 8 years old. Remember I told you in August everyone was gathered for her sister's birthday and I'm asking her sister (Emme) how she likes being 10. She looked at me and said, "Grandma today I turned 9 years old". Then she went around telling everyone Grandma Annabelle didn't know her age! I just say, "I'm old. Leave me alone". Ha! Going to go find Jack the wonder cat and see why he didn't eat lunch. He spent the night on the back porch because the ceiling fan woke him up. Hummmmm are you curious?