Honored Contributor

@nana59 

I agree, play stupid games, win stupid prizes......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I don't understand why the really young girls think they need "improvements."  Botox is very common but I'm especially talking about fillers for the 20s and early 30s, as one host used to have her face "expanded" recently. It seems like they would wait for those things until they started showing signs of aging. 

Honored Contributor

A lot of these fillers make you look like you're in high doses of prednisone. Might be cheaper 

Esteemed Contributor

😮Bless her heart! When I initially saw the photo without yet reading the post, I though it was a photoshop joke! Hopefully the results are indeed temporary, and not permanent nerve damage.😐

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Beauty fades.

Stupid lasts forever.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: Botched Botox

[ Edited ]

Do I hear Carly Simon's "your so vain" song playing in the background for one so young 

And just take a gander at some of the older celebrities that were constant Botox users in their youth they look hideous now...it caught up to them big time 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I have no problem with anyone who wants to dabble in cosmetic enhancement or surgery.  Just make sure you go to a practitioner who knows what s/he is doing.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Valued Contributor

Never heard of her.

Respected Contributor

I've never heard of her either. Judging from the before picture she didn't need Botox to begin with. Botox clinic = big mistake.  

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i'll say it one more time......you can't fix stupid............

@nana59   Did you make that up all by yourself?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh