Honored Contributor

Whitney Buha's recent cosmetic procedure was an eyebrow-raising failure, but she's not scared to try again ... because she says the pros of youthfulness outweigh the cons.

The life and style blogger from Chicago's still dealing with the effects of botched Botox injections from a month ago, which resulted in a droopy left eye and a wide-open right peeper.

ICYMI ... Whitney details in the vid what went down, and how the Botox clinic made her appearance far worse than before she came in.

Buha says on top of everything else ... she suffers from dryness in her right eye because it's open wider to compensate for her left eye, blurred vision and headaches.

The good news -- as you can see -- her eyes are returning to normal, and she says doctors have assured her this is all just temporary. Still, it's a pretty scary experience, so it begs the question ... will Whitney get Botox again???

She tells us it's very likely she will and offers a sensible explanation. One thing's for certain ... she won't be going back to the same clinic.

Whitney also says offers have been rolling in for free Botox from all over the country in wake of her ordeal.

Botched Botox Patient Says She'll Get Injected Again (tmz.com)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Good luck to her.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel bad for her. She didn't need it she is so pretty.

Respected Contributor

Oh my.

Honored Contributor

reminds me of when I had Bells Palsy years ago... I would never get botox just for the fact that I never want to have facial paralysis ever again it was SO HORRIBLE.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom Yeah...NO!!!!!

Super Contributor

No way, no how! Very pretty girl looks like she didn't need it ......

Esteemed Contributor

i'll say it one more time......you can't fix stupid............

Respected Contributor

Put on your big girl panties .. realize your going to age like

everyone does .. and get on with it .....

At least your still alive .....

Honored Contributor

Oh dear.  That is unfortunate.

Botox wears off, right?  I hope that means she will get her eye back to normal.

I agree that she was very pretty.  Short of having BDD, I just don't get why these women do these things to themselves.  Smiley Sad