Honored Contributor

Exactly Gabs.  If I were to join any of the FB boards, I would create a fake profile. 

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't post using my real name.  Too many loonies out there...

Esteemed Contributor

@mima wrote:

The Facebook boards would not be anonymous.  I kind of like to be anonymous.  That way I can post personal problems, purchases, etc. that I'd rather not have family and friends read about.

Facebook can be anonymous but you'd have different friends.  The kind you don't know.

*Call Tyrone*
Super Contributor

@Jannabelle

There's no perfect board. Even the ones that say they "don't have rules" have rules lol.  I have an acquaintance from our town who started a board saying everybody would police themselves and it turned into a one sided bash board and the owner of it took sides and definitely had "rules". So wherever you post it is what we make it be imho. I like the posters here.I think the Q boards are a nice option between something too restricted like HSN boards and something totally unrestricted where hate speak is permitted. Jmho.

Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@mima wrote:

The Facebook boards would not be anonymous.  I kind of like to be anonymous.  That way I can post personal problems, purchases, etc. that I'd rather not have family and friends read about.

Facebook can be anonymous but you'd have different friends.  The kind you don't know.

I have a problem with the concept.

Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@Juniebugz wrote:

@Jannabelle

I found this in another thread, there's a site called "Previously TV".

"Go to Previously TV forums, scroll down, click on misc TV talk, click on Genre Talk and click on Home Shopping"

That site is not anything like this one.  It is basically just bashing QVC and its hosts.  I'm not judging, just clarifying Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@Juniebugz wrote:

@Jannabelle

I found this in another thread, there's a site called "Previously TV".

"Go to Previously TV forums, scroll down, click on misc TV talk, click on Genre Talk and click on Home Shopping"

That site is not anything like this one.  It is basically just bashing QVC and its hosts.  I'm not judging, just clarifying Smiley Happy  

I'll judge.  It's snarky but not amusing in the least:/

Super Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

There is trouble makers on all boards.  I am pretty new here, and what frustrates me is that you can't tell anyone how you really feel about their comment, or it is deleted. Even if that person is bashing your comment.   It seems to me (and maybe I am wrong)  That some MOD do it more then others. 

I also don't like that Lord help you if you start a thread about something that already had a thread.  When you are new , how are you supposed to know that something has been posted before?  I would have to sit here and read every forum here to know that.  Seriously , I am not goig to do that.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because for promoting another site.