Respected Contributor

Re: Bizarre phone experience

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

did you initiate service with the new Tracfone before returning?

@CatsyCline - No never even opened the box after I read the bad reviews. 

@hoosieroriginal  i sent the LG Power back for the same reason - bad reviews.  never opened the box.      the LG Sunset is the 99% same as the LG Power except the Sunset is 4G

hope you get your fone data back!!

Respected Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

did you initiate service with the new Tracfone before returning?

@CatsyCline - No never even opened the box after I read the bad reviews. 

@hoosieroriginal  i sent the LG Power back for the same reason - bad reviews.  never opened the box.      the LG Sunset is the 99% same as the LG Power except the Sunset is 4G

hope you get your fone data back!!

@CatsyCline - HSN screwed up - they said there wasn't a pin code needed, it was built into the phone to get the extra minutes.  People calling to activate their phones were all asked for a pin number and couldn't get their 1350 minutes.  You would think HSN could have figured this out before shipping out all of those phones.  I'm sure they got a ton sent back.  Too bad, it was a really nice phone, but the reason I bought it was for the minutes. 

Honored Contributor

@Montana wrote:

@hoosieroriginal, do a google search - perhaps "contacts and apps disappeared from Tracfone".  Try various terms.  I did a quick look and this has happened to others.

I have/had several of these phones, and I have did not have this problem.

The only problem so far has been buying phone cards to load the minutes. A lot of time their system is busy. I either have success with putting the pin online, or with a rep.