Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

A review left on Amazon Fresh (actually I think the customer ordered on Amazon Whole Foods)-but I digress.

The customer ordered 3 bunches of celery and received 3 stalks.  At least the three stalks were in a bag.Woman Surprised

@Cakers3 

That sounds similar to the "creative math" happened to my friend that ordered HEB curbside---she ordered ONE box of Kleenex and got ONE case of Kleenex...😄

@Spurt   HA!  Did they charge her for a case?  OMG.

Good o'l "hebs" as I called it the first time, amidst the laughter of the locals.

I didn't even know where to start with Groene-thought it was like our Bourne bridge at the Cape.

And I thought Massachusetts had some odd pronunciations. LOL

But I digress.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Amazon is the only company I know of that tells you when someone will call you and and someone actually calls.  It's quite impressive.  The Amazon customer reps are always polite, respectful and helpful.  The customer service reps for the hospital  I worked for rarely returned calls promptly because they simply don't have time.  They take call after call after call and it can take a week before they have time to research a problem and call the patient back.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Bit frustrated.

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

A review left on Amazon Fresh (actually I think the customer ordered on Amazon Whole Foods)-but I digress.

The customer ordered 3 bunches of celery and received 3 stalks.  At least the three stalks were in a bag.Woman Surprised

@Cakers3 

That sounds similar to the "creative math" happened to my friend that ordered HEB curbside---she ordered ONE box of Kleenex and got ONE case of Kleenex...😄

Good o'l "hebs" as I called it the first time, amidst the laughter of the locals.

I didn't even know where to start with Groene-thought it was like our Bourne bridge at the Cape.

But I digress.

@Cakers3 

They charged her for the full case too...and there were other errors in her order....

And Bexar county gets massacred in its pronunciation by newbies to the area too........😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3 

But I digress.

@Cakers3 

They charged her for the full case too...and there were other errors in her order....

And Bexar county gets massacred in its pronunciation by newbies to the area too........😄

@Spurt   Bay-eh.  Or Bear.

LOL  Actually that one I wasn't too bad with knowing the Spanish "x"

Most non-speakers would say Bex-ah.

Too funny!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Had a delivery person tell me yesterday if I didn't like that my package wasn't delivered (and it was supposed to be and was one that had to be accounted for--for which I'd paid extra), report them!  

There's your problem right there.  People don't care and don't feel obligated to put forth any effort.  And you know, I'm beyond feeling sorry for a lot of this. 

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal ..............If you use live chat with Amazon instead of phoning you will have less frustration.  I have used their live chat several times and got excellent service each time.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Bit frustrated.

[ Edited ]

Amazon took care of us lickety  split!  

Was heard on another item yesterday and got a good answer!!  Woman Very Happy

Like the tortoise and the hare:  I'm the hare, rest of them are the turtle.  

Have to remember "like sands through the hour-glass, so are the answers and days of our lives."  (To coin an old soap opera phrase.)  

And most importantly:  God grant me to accept the things, I can't change.

Trusted Contributor

You are one in a million if you never failed to return a phone call....good for you! 
I have had two empty plastic bags arrive within the last two weeks and they each appeared not to have ever been opened. I think they were actually mailed that way. Not from QVC. Why would UPS bother carrying and delivering what are obviously empty plastic bags? Good thing it was free shipping...

Trusted Contributor

I am also a Texan....been writing some of the names is a challenge. I lived in Mexia for awhile and gave uo trying to correct people. Btw, it is pronounced "muh-HAY-yuh". Now try Gruene, Waxahatchie, or Boerne. Give up? 
Green, Woxahatchy, Bernie.