Honored Contributor

I'm patient, mostly.  I understand, mostly. But, come on, when they say they'll call you back with information that's very important to you, why is there not a time, that they should give you a call back.

I know a lot of companies are short-handed, and they can't make people work, but I'm so frustrated.  It's slowly crumbling down around us.  So frustrated!!!  

Not calling and nagging, for I know how busy people are.

Oh and we just got a delivery, and the package is empty.  Sealed and all, and empty.  Tomorrow has got to be better.  

Honored Contributor

UGH!

So sorry to hear that!  I had 2 QVC jewelry purchases opened, contents stolen, and taped back up just horrible.

PO says they received it that way and had a picture to prove it....that leaves Mail Innovations!

It is increasingly difficult to handle ANYTHING these days not only with LONG hold times but complete incompetence!

Honored Contributor

I recently got a white plastic bag, sealed, containing nothing but another customer's invoice.  @qualitygal   Are you referring to incidents with QVC?  I think a corporation's failure to return a phone call as promised is an unforgivable sin.  I worker 32 years for a government entity with lots of public contact, and, in that time, I never failed to return a call.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Bit frustrated.

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  No, not Q, our tax people, our hospital, and a nursing home.  I'm being patient, since,  I have no other choice.

Husband got through to Amazon, and they'll resend the order.  Things are looking up already.  LOLWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

Amazon always makes it right. I had only the top part of the box delivered once.  I guess a machine ate it.

The funniest and most annoying was when I bought Halloween candy. Full size Hershey bars. Obviously one of the delivery people got hungry because one of my packages was opened and missing two bars. 

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@Kachina624  No, not Q, our tax people, our hospital, and a nursing home.  I'm being patient, since,  I have no other choice.

Husband got through to Amazon, and they'll resend the order.  Things are looking up already.  LOLWoman Happy

@qualitygal 

We received 2 different orders from Amazon last Sunday. I was ice skating so it was later evening when I got home and my wife informed me.

Both orders had a problem. I package that should have a 3 containers, had only 1. The other package the item was defective.

I had no problem contacting Amazon Monday morning. Took the representative through each order. One order with the containers, they told me to keep, and would send the correct amount.

With the defective item my wife chose the refund to her account with Amazon Gift Cards. Also told her not to send back the item. 

That was Monday morning and and today 1 package has already been delivered by USPS. The 2nd one will be delivered today by Amazon. 

Now that is what any customer would call Excellent Customer Service. Next day delivery? Outstanding.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

Amazon always makes it right. I had only the top part of the box delivered once.  I guess a machine ate it.

The funniest and most annoying was when I bought Halloween candy. Full size Hershey bars. Obviously one of the delivery people got hungry because one of my packages was opened and missing two bars. 

@Laura14 

Well Ive had my share of issues with Amazon --and it took several phone calls to make it right..

One example---the delivery person threw my light bulbs against my front door, smashing the bulbs, I heard something hit my front door, I picked up the box and broken glass spilled out on my doormat... ...they wanted me to wait 2 weeks for a re-delivery and but according to the vendors note there were plenty in stock, I had to insist that was unacceptable it was ordered via Prime Delivery and the replacement should also come Prime Delivery..Then I got a nasty email saying that they were going to charge me unless I returned the original damaged item, --I called them and told them CS told me NOT to return the broken glass---it was unsafe and she would make a note of this but apparently she didnt....🙄

Another item it was not the brand name pictured and described, a cheap knock off and my review was deleted too....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

A review left on Amazon Fresh (actually I think the customer ordered on Amazon Whole Foods)-but I digress.

The customer ordered 3 bunches of celery and received 3 stalks.  At least the three stalks were in a bag.Woman Surprised

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

A review left on Amazon Fresh (actually I think the customer ordered on Amazon Whole Foods)-but I digress.

The customer ordered 3 bunches of celery and received 3 stalks.  At least the three stalks were in a bag.Woman Surprised

@Cakers3 

That sounds similar to the "creative math" that happened to my friend that ordered HEB curbside---she ordered ONE box of Kleenex and got ONE case of Kleenex...😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

@qualitygal 

We received 2 different orders from Amazon last Sunday. I was ice skating so it was later evening when I got home and my wife informed me.

Both orders had a problem. I package that should have a 3 containers, had only 1. The other package the item was defective.

I had no problem contacting Amazon Monday morning. Took the representative through each order. One order with the containers, they told me to keep, and would send the correct amount.

With the defective item my wife chose the refund to her account with Amazon Gift Cards. Also told her not to send back the item. 

That was Monday morning and and today 1 package has already been delivered by USPS. The 2nd one will be delivered today by Amazon. 

Now that is what any customer would call Excellent Customer Service. Next day delivery? Outstanding.

hckynut  🇺🇸

@hckynutjohn   Agree they make things right and next day delivery.

I had a package left at another house;  I could tell by the picture but I could only see the bottom of the door so I wasn't sure which house had my package.

I contacted Amazon; received a replacement the next day.

Then whoever had the package dropped it off at our doorstep; I contact Amazon again to offer to pay for the second package.  I was told just keep it.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh