Honored Contributor

Re: Bill Joel To Be A Father Again At Age 68

@golding76 . I saw that price too!  Depending on the night I even saw tickets for over $9,000.00 each!!  I can go on a nice trip to Europe for that money!  It's certainly not for the average person that Bruce is supposed t be a fan of!  Oh well times change don't they?

I'm about an hour and a half from NYC and while I don't mind the train during the day it's a bit much coming home late at night particulaly when it's cold in the winter....It is very tiring and I'm not as young and carefree as I once was! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

You're right, haddon9.  He sings for the "common man," the factory workers -- the regular Joes and Josephines who are the backbone of his vision of the U.S.A.  Of course his artistic vision began long ago, and he has a right to evolve professionally.  Not that he doesn't believe in his idea of America, but his life has changed. 

But those outrageous prices do make you chuckle with a "tee hee."  Can't help but see the irony of it all.

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

You're right, haddon9.  He sings for the "common man," the factory workers -- the regular Joes and Josephines who are the backbone of his vision of the U.S.A.  Of course his artistic vision began long ago, and he has a right to evolve professionally.  Not that he doesn't believe in his idea of America, but his life has changed. 

But those outrageous prices do make you chuckle with a "tee hee."  Can't help but see the irony of it all.

@golding76 . VERY ironic!