Honored Contributor

Re: Bill Cosby's Conviction Overturned by PA Supreme Court

[ Edited ]

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

Not that it matters much, @gertrudecloset, but it was an honary doctorate degree which was later rescinded.  

@tansy   He earned his MA and his Ph.D at UMass Amherst.

While he does have quite a list of honorary degrees, most having been rescinded, I don't believe the degrees he earned at UMass Amherst were ever rescinded. 

His Ph.D dissertation was based on the Fat Albert show.

He most certainly did.  I didn't have to lie about that @Cakers3 

@gertrudecloset   ???  Not sure who lied or said you did??

Anyway, I like your candy cane flower avatar.  Off topic, sorry.

edit:  Candy cane, not candy stripe.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

Not that it matters much, @gertrudecloset, but it was an honary doctorate degree which was later rescinded.  

While he does have quite a list of honorary degrees, most having been rescinded, I don't believe the degrees he earned at UMass Amherst were ever rescinded. 

Anyway, I like your candy stripe flower avatar.  Off topic, sorry.

Thanks @Cakers3 it's a flower actually.  I was referring to Tansy thinking I told a fib in a post about Cosby's education.  Not you...(sorry).Woman Very Happy

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

Anyway, I like your candy stripe flower avatar.  Off topic, sorry.

Thanks @Cakers3 it's a flower actually.  I was referring to Tansy thinking I told a fib in a post about Cosby's education.  Not you...(sorry).Woman Very Happy

@gertrudecloset   Yes, I posted it is a flower.  I said "stripe" instead of "cane".

LOL 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I hope he can’t sleep at night, knowing what he did, the horrific emotional and physical trauma he put so many through, and now thinking he “got away with it.” If he even has a conscience, I hope it haunts him forever.
Honored Contributor

He and his attorneys are going to be so busy dealing with civil lawsuits now he will not be able to think about anything else. I hope he is tormented nonstop with all of it.
Respected Contributor

@lovesrecess Unfortunately, self-absorbed people like Cosby and Weinstein can't even comprehend how wrong their actions are.  I really think they believe they did not commit a criminal offense.  And both were married.  So I guess they have no moral compass either.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@lovesrecess Unfortunately, self-absorbed people like Cosby and Weinstein can't even comprehend how wrong their actions are.  I really think they believe they did not commit a criminal offense.  And both were married.  So I guess they have no moral compass either.

@Linmo  You're right. Not only a criminal offense, I don't think they think they did anything wrong at all. People who think only of themselves and give no thought to anyone else.

Respected Contributor

Did you catch on one of the major network news last night they stated Cosby was going to be on the phone  contacting Comedy Clubs? Just like nothing ever happened! I guess he is not that frail and that preoccupied with Civil Cases?  

Respected Contributor

I don't know much about this case, if someone could fill me in a little I would appreciate it.

What I do know is that multiple women came forward and accused Cosby, I googled it and it said 60!

Also, were they able to present any physical evidence? 

Sorry for the questions, I didn't follow the story while it was happening.

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset A doctoral degree doesn't mean one isn't stupid.  That I can testify for.