Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother Is Listening!

@Spurt That sounded like a lively and interesting meeting.

I just had to call the Verizon Fios guy this afternoon and give him (in a nice way) a "WHAT FOR" because he's sent someone out now 3 times to TRY to figure out WHY my internet stuff keeps 'going down' (wow!  listen to me and the tech talk...ha!).

When the Verizon people (the head guy) comes out they give you (did me anyway) a piece of paper with the boss' cell phone number and all sorts of info.  Well, I keep that thing handy and he probably figures he wishes (maybe prays at night) that I'd loose that piece of paper!  Ha!

Anyway, he 'is going to get right on 'it' again'.  I know at least he's trying to fix it (or someone is).

I had the last guy put a 'booster' on the thing and it did keep the stuff in the bedroom from dropping the internet, but I'm about 1 ft from the original internet thing here and the laptop (the new one) keeps dropping the connection.

It's not like I live in a castle (meaning big and long), so I shouldn't have this kind of trouble.  I'm ready to go bonkers (and that's not a pretty sight).  I think I'm the original 'squeeky wheel'.

Take care.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

So sorry to hear about your internet not working right.  A friend of mine had to call Spectrum 3 times to get hers working in all her rooms too.....  Its so frustrating!!!  Good Luck! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

We live in a very connected world today and the younger generations are willing to sacrifice privacy for convenience. They don’t appreciate privacy like we older generations do.

Agreed. They are more willing to sacrifice privacy, but I think it is because the really don't know what it is. And they really don't know or understand where it can lead.