Super Contributor

Below a Picture of Where George Clooney wants to Marry... Source: Dutch Newspaper ~~

<h2 class="koptxt kleur_zwart kleur_ag_wit" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; position: relative; font-size: 16px; color: #333333; background-color: #eaeaea !important; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif;"> Hier wil George Clooney trouwen…</h2>

George Clooney verraste zijn aanstaande bruid Amal Alamuddin met de meest bijzondere trouwlocatie die hij maar voor haar kon bedenken: het decor van haar lievelingsserie Downton Abbey!

Hi you all,

I just read about this in one of my foreign news papers. Apparently his bride to be Amal Alamuddin is crazy with the show Downton Abbey and that's why he is trying to negotiate marrying in this very castle.

F.Y.I.

Magenta

Respected Contributor

Re: Below a Picture of Where George Clooney wants to Marry... Source: Dutch Newspaper ~~

Wow! What a great idea if one had the means. How fun!

Honored Contributor

Re: Below a Picture of Where George Clooney wants to Marry... Source: Dutch Newspaper ~~

Hi Magenta. pretty location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

So, they are going to have a simple, quite, little ceremony. Beautiful spot for it. Parking shouldn't be a problem.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

I would have thought that he would have chosen a location in his beloved Italy. The fact that he's intent on deferring to his wife-to-be's choice, is a very good sign. That will be a beautiful location.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

That would be lovelySmiley Happy.
Super Contributor

On 6/6/2014 Preds said:

So, they are going to have a simple, quite, little ceremony. Beautiful spot for it. Parking shouldn't be a problem.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} It is beautiful, though.

Trusted Contributor

I'd like to see Carson directing the footmen handing around champagne to the guests,lol.
Super Contributor

Good thing I wasn't invited because I'd get lost for sure

Honored Contributor

On 6/6/2014 Lynneuk said: I'd like to see Carson directing the footmen handing around champagne to the guests,lol.

Maybe Mr. Carter will be an invited guest at the wedding.