Respected Contributor

Re: Beautiful day !!😸

Gorgeous day here in southwest Florida, 80º and sunny. I was over to a local nursery and bought a new tree to replace one we lost to Hurricane Irma. also bought 3 "creeping" junipers to plant out in our front gardens.

Esteemed Contributor

@StylishLady  80 degrees!!!   Lucky you.   I am near Boston and it is actually quite lovely today.........Though I have to admit being a New Englander I really don't like when it is not cold or there is no snow at Christmas.  I think this year we will have both as it has snowed already and it's supposed to get cold again.  Yay!!  As far as groceries I went today to get the things I could buy ahead of time.   Saturday I will pick up the prime rib I ordered and any last minute veggies and stuff.  Most importantly, the wine cellar is stocked.  Enjoy everybodySmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

It is 50 and sunny in central NY today.   Our snow all melted.   I decided to enjoy the warm sun today and will shop Thursday when our high is to be 28.  I won't have many more days like this until late April.

Trusted Contributor

I live in a part of the U.S. that rarely ever gets snow (south Arizona) and it is 70 degrees today!  Sunny, bright, crisp and almost like a spring day!  I would love some snow!!  I've lived here 6 years and it sputtered a tiny few snowflakes ONE time in January a few years ago, and that is it!