Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The multi-color shades don't work for me so I passed. Had it been all white or all cream or all grey/black, I would have jumped on them.

Beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea how anyone can buy pearls without actually seeing them. Even Mikimoto triple A quality vary in luminosity.

Respected Contributor

I like pearls, but not this TSV.  I don't care for the colors and I think they are too big. Don't think I've ever seen anything from Honora that I like.

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

They seem to have stepped up their designs to have a more contemporary vibe.  I'm not fond of pearls but I'd loved to have a granddaughter graduating this year for whom I could get that rose gold/pink pearl necklace and bracelet.  Instead, I have a big hulking grandson.  Sigh.

@Kachina624

You don't like pearls?!

That's what I gave my DD upon her high school graduation. I got my GD pearls, too when she graduated, but never gave them because she expressly told me that she "hates pearls!"

You are not fond, but how anyone could hate pearls is beyond me! The Mings are especially pretty!

@Harpa
 Pearls seem so blah, no personality.  It always angered me that they were my birthstone.  Other people got pretty bright purple, green or red stones while I had to settle for a plain round white ball.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

The multi-color shades don't work for me so I passed. Had it been all white or all cream or all grey/black, I would have jumped on them.

Beautiful.

@SahmIam  I felt the same. Don’t wear the pastels of peaches, pinks and lavenders.