Esteemed Contributor

Just not my style.....enjoy shopping if you are a fan..she seems to have quite a following!

Honored Contributor

I am a fan, but I know what you mean... it is fine art and that always is a matter of personal taste.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan, but I do like the TSV today.  Too expensive, however.

Honored Contributor

I'm a big fan and collector of her Skull Collection. Flowers don't thrill me (unless skulls are involved, lol). 

Respected Contributor

I absolutely think the Barbara Bixby jewelry is the most beautiful jewelry I have ever seen.

I am just in awe when I look at her pieces & I would love to have even 1 piece. I just am too plain to have such beautiful jewelry. 

I do look a lot & one day I feel like I will find something that I can justify buying, but I haven't found it, yet. 

I remember taking my daughter to buy her wedding dress 9 years, ago, & the woman that was helping us was wearing a Barbara Bixby ring & she looked great with it on.

Honored Contributor

i LOVE her designs......have a nice little collection going so far. i do try to pick up items that go on sale. not sure i will be buying anything today, but i do love the key TSV. i have a couple of  JAI items and PTR items that are calling my name.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Have all the flower rings except the white topaz, and her skull ring all are stunning.  I ordered the white topaz and the citrine keys.  

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

You definitely can recognize that it is BB.  I am not a big jewelry person, that is, I only wear rings usually two everyday but change off.  I also wear one of my Swiss Army watches.  Earrings every now & then.  Come to think of it, I need to get out my bracelets by Michael Dawkins (really miss his jewelry).  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

her jewelry shows an artist at work. she doesn't just take something like a flower or fleur de lis and copy and re-copy it to every piece she makes. She is inspired, uses nature often as her inspiration and also many symbols like an ankh, a ganesh, things that I, too, find inspiration in. Her work is truly stunning and one of a kind. 

It should be expensive. It is not stamped out in a factory and I'm willing to pay for uniqueness.

Honored Contributor

I have never liked "busy" jewelry.