New Contributor

I agree totally about the bialysAs a NY girl living in Texas,we have a pretty good bagel bakery not far away,but nothing like a good NY bialy! I miss them!

Honored Contributor

@Grandma 4 wrote:

I agree totally about the bialysAs a NY girl living in Texas,we have a pretty good bagel bakery not far away,but nothing like a good NY bialy! I miss them!

I know there is a difference in the way they're cooked. I might have had one bialy somewhere but don't remember. What's the difference in taste/texture?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Has anyone ordered them before?

I caved. I have never ordered a food item from QVC before, but I just wanted those.

I love bagels, but the regular, full-sized bagels are pretty much off-limits for me. I used to have ready access to low carb bagels but no longer do, so I abstain.

These two-bite sized ones will let me enjoy a couple here and there with coffee without overdoing it.

The only thing is, November is a long time to wait :-(

I saw them on "Shark Tank" and I ordered them from their website, and I thought that they were quite delicious!

Respected Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

Has anyone ordered them before?

I caved. I have never ordered a food item from QVC before, but I just wanted those.

I love bagels, but the regular, full-sized bagels are pretty much off-limits for me. I used to have ready access to low carb bagels but no longer do, so I abstain.

These two-bite sized ones will let me enjoy a couple here and there with coffee without overdoing it.

The only thing is, November is a long time to wait :-(

I saw them on "Shark Tank" and I ordered them from their website, and I thought that they were quite delicious!

@Plaid Pants2, I saw that Shark Tank show when Lori Greiner staked her claim on Bantam Bagels.  I also remember afterwards there was a big brewhaha between Lori & the founders over the name.  Lori was opposed to "Bantam" & looks like we know who won that one...!  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Eww eww eww why would any one want to buy pre filled bagel, which is delivered by the US Mail. Granted I am spoiled, I live in Suburban NYC and I have 4 bagel places in a 2 mile radius.

I am with you. I can count at least 4 bagel shops within 2 miles of me in NJ. We are spoiled!!!

NJ here too- I've found very few bagel places in NJ that are like NY bagels. The NJ bagels tend to be really 'bready'- and/or  puffed with extra yeast. There's one franchise that has several locations in  the area (I'm in Somerset Cty)  - and they're JUST like my NY roots !!!  

Howdy neighbor!  Somerset cnty as well! What place are you going to?

Bagels 4 U !!!  Locally, there are two on Rt 206, one also near the community college.   Their nova spread is unbelievable too!

Yep I go to the one in Bernardsville! Love their bagels. I think my local Shoprite down the road also gets them from their. 

I was just there on Sunday they are across the street from a Bodega I like to go to for things not in our Supermarkets. 

New Contributor

Love these bagels!!  If you use your hot air fryer they are delicious!

Respected Contributor

This post is almost three years old.

QVC Customer Care

This thread from 2016 has been closed for replies.