Regular Contributor

Banner When Entering The Forums

Even the "An Important Update" message doesn't work. The banner says page is going away and to search 'blog' to learn what's next. When you search it just takes you to a page that features an IT Cosmetics Giveaway as the first blog topic from 07/26/2021???

P.S. even though I don't post here very often, I still like coming to the boards and reading everyone's likes, dislikes, advice, pictures, humor, reviews, opinions, well I could go on and on, but you get the idea.Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Banner When Entering The Forums

The first page of this particular forum is filled with post after post after post on this topic.

The forums are going away as of 11/2/2021.

Honored Contributor

@Pipsqueak 

Did you search in the main search bar?  Not the forum search bar.

Honored Contributor

@Pipsqueak 

"geezerette" is correct.  This is the whole banner.........

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at Tue, Oct 5, 2021-4.36.30 PM.png

The print part says......

Connecting with our QVC community is everything to us—so we created a new destination for superfans (like you!) to keep the convo going & stay in the know on all things Q. Join our We #loveQVC Facebook group to find inspiration, get recommendations & interact with your fellow shopping fam, hosts, and guests. So much fun awaits & we hope to see you there!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

OK, thank you geezerette. I searched 'Blog' up in the "What can we help you discover?" bar instead. I kept clicking on "Blogs" under the 'Community Menu'

oops.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Thank you Mz iMac, upon suggestion from you and geezerette I figured out should be searching in the what can we help you discover bar, kept typing blog in the search forums & blogs by mistake.