Respected Contributor

So I was just checking the status of my order that was shipped from Lathrop CA on 8/23 and I wasn't familiar with where it went so when I checked the map I see it went backwards to San Pablo CA which according to the shipping status it took 2 hrs and then another 3 days to ship from San Pablo to  Lenexa KS. I realize it's UPS and not a QVC issue but I don't understand why the package would be sent backwards rather than move forward towards MO.  Oh well it's a Christmas gift for my 5 yo grandson so I'm not worried but it's just another example of what's going on with shipping  nowadays.

Respected Contributor

my guess is your package got thrown onto the wrong truck.  

Respected Contributor

@PinkyPetunia  wrote:

my guess is your package got thrown onto the wrong truck.  

That's very possible ! thanks

Honored Contributor

That may be where an UPS hub is located. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

That may be where an UPS hub is located. 

That's what I was thinking.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

Tracking a package I've ordered is an adventure. I ordered a small, fabric lunch kit for a grand on Aug 10 and it finally arrived on Sept.4. It went from Maine to Kentucky to Memphis to Kansas....then back to Kentucky, then sat at the UPS facility in my city for a week before it was delivered. I can only imagine how things will bog down even more during the holidays. Best to start ordering right now if you can't buy it on person. Most websites have a " Covid disclaimer" saying shipments may be delayed, so guess they figure that is all they need to say. Sounds like no one is in a hurry, either.