Honored Contributor

Re: Backward Baseball Caps - UGH

@Bri369 wrote:

I think it's cute when women wear a cap with their pony tails sticking out. 

@Bri369 

there are companies now making special baseball caps for women that allow for a ponytail or a bun instead of a traditional baseball cap.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  - They just had this new type of cap for women with ponytails on Friday's View Your Deal.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

I think it's cute when women wear a cap with their pony tails sticking out. 

@Bri369 

there are companies now making special baseball caps for women that allow for a ponytail or a bun instead of a traditional baseball cap.

I've seen baseball type caps and beanies with a hole cut out for a ponytail.  I think my daughter has one.  LOL

Respected Contributor

No problem wearing it either way. My DH wears it backwards if neck getting brunt of sun.
Used to be that wearing indoors was disrespectful. Now boys wear in classrooms. Old fashioned or just sad that customs gone.
Super Contributor

I just don't like when men do not remove their hats when going into a buliding.

Honored Contributor

The ponytail cut-out has been around forever. Most of the women/girls whom I see on my daily walk sport them.

In the afternoon, teams of high school girls run through our town. Their ponytails swing in unison. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Dog wrote:

I just don't like when men do not remove their hats when going into a buliding.

isnt it kind of a double standard though?

women dont remove hats when going into a building , but men should?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

The ponytail cut-out has been around forever. Most of the women/girls whom I see on my daily walk sport them.

In the afternoon, teams of high school girls run through our town. Their ponytails swing in unison. :-)

@suzyQ3  - True, but apparently the one they had on VYD Friday was a new type.  Don't ask me what was different about it; no ponytail here!

But we digress...back to men offending some by wearing baseball caps (forwards or backwards).  Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

baseballcap.jpg

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

Image result for wearing baseball cap sideways

or...Woman LOL

@RoughDraft 

Wasn't there a kid in Spanky's Gang who wore his cap like this?  Only the bill hung lower to the side.

Maybe you're not old enough to remember Spanky's Gang!

Could this be it?

Image result for spanky's gang

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~