Occasional Contributor

Hi..2cutetwins here..have been gone many years but had a strong sudden desire to come by and see who all was still here..My 2cutetwin granddaughters are now 17 years old and seniors this year..when I left the forum I started my own animal rescue group and have rescued and saved over 5,000 animals along with my team..getting older so need to slow down..blessings to all..

Honored Contributor

@loveofpaws 

Welcome home!

Bless you and your team for your rescue group!Heart

Glad you came home and look forward to your participation again!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

thank you..spent way too much time here..put in time out many times ..lol

Honored Contributor

@loveofpaws 

Oh, I've joined you on the 'naughty bench' more than once, LOL!

Please join us on the Pet forum!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@loveofpaws Welcome back to the pet forums!  You have certainly earned your wings by saving 5,000 animals.  Happy howl-o-ween to you!!!

Respected Contributor

@loveofpaws 

Welcome back!  You & your team have done an amazing job with you animal rescues.  Many thanks to you all for your big hearts & good deeds.  Hope you visit us again sometime.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

Re: Back For a Visit

[ Edited ]

Well I'll be!  How you doin there my friend? Miss all the conversations we used to have as "2cutetwins", and I think you may have changed it once.

My wife is still working with a 5 state Boxer Rescue, and!  She started her own "in owners home" Pet Sitting Business. Fact she is gone now, and booked up most of this month.

We have only 3 of our 13 felines still living, but she rescued our dog Lily in Kansas City 6 years ago, think it was, time sure flies.

Don't forget to day hello to me next time ya stop by, eh?  @loveofpaws 

hckynut(john) 🥅🏒

hckynut(john)
Occasional Contributor

Oh John so good to hear from you..think of you both often..always busy but so blessed saving these poor hopeless souls..Love boxers..took one that had been tied out behind a barn for a couple years..she had all 3 tick borne disease and heartworm positive..she is well on her way to a better life after treatment....I did have your email..will have to look..

Trusted Contributor

@loveofpaws     God Bless you my friend!  Rescuing and saving over 5,000 animals!  I volunteer with my local rescue group and I have had pets since I was a kid.  I now have 2 very spoiled and loved kitties.  I am always on the lookout to help any animal that I can. I also pray to St. Francis Patron Saint of Animals, and to St. Gertrude, Patron Saint of Cats.  Its awsome that you started your own animal rescue group.  Thank you for being kind to animals.