Respected Contributor

@AnimalMom 

Buh-unh your lip!!! (BUTTON).

Regular Contributor

@OthereeeenSeveral of the brand "ambassadors" can't pronounce their Ts, the AnyBody woman is the worst and can't pronounce a T if her life depended on it.

Respected Contributor

Yes "coh-uhn.

Honored Contributor

@lanna wrote:
Please ask Carolyn Gracie to stop talking baby talk. She was presenting some animal buddies this morning & talked baby talk the whole time. Please remind her its grown adults buying these products not toddlers. She does this alot & the squirrel thing is cute once.

@lanna    Since you find it so objectionable, why don't YOU go on her public Facebook page and tell her yourself?

Nobody here is going to say a word to her.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

If you wear a coh-uhn droopy cardi with no buh-uhns, it's because you're harking back to when you were a babe in the crib and mummy swaddled you in a plush sherpa blankie before she gave you your bopple....

Buttons and Snaps are hard for widddle baybees fingers!!

( and of course it's cheaper to use man-made materials instead of coh-uhn or use buh-uhns...)

Sady, I am not kidding.

Now the craze is beginning with soft floppy sneakers that you can just step into...like slippies...that is if they don't have velcro closures or fake zippers because kidult hands and minds can't figure out how to wear shoes properly much less tie laces ( something we were taught when we were four.)

The kidult prize for me this week was that Sherpa bag they were selling the other night on the "JIll Martin My Bosoms are About to Fall from my Skin Tight Shirt" show.

Sherpa. Like a big matted diaper bag in SHERPA. Look it up and see.

Sherpa...the go to to fabric of the adult kidult.

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn is one of the few hosts I can tolerate.  I didn't see the "baby talk" show but wow it sure burned some people up.  From the stuff I've seen from other hosts the baby talk would pale in comparison. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

She is one of the three hosts that I can't and won't watch !

@QVCkitty1  And she's one of the three hosts I can watch.  Different strokes for different folks.  Trite but true.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

She is one of the three hosts that I can't and won't watch !

@QVCkitty1  And she's one of the three hosts I can watch.  Different strokes for different folks.  Trite but true.

@MoJoV , I've always said this, there is no way we can all agree on hosts. We are all different people with different comfort levels. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

How original and unique a host bashing thread.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

If you wanted to see something embarrassing, David and Alberti were hosting a show together in the middle of the night.............two together well, it was just too much !