Occasional Contributor
Please ask Carolyn Gracie to stop talking baby talk. She was presenting some animal buddies this morning & talked baby talk the whole time. Please remind her its grown adults buying these products not toddlers. She does this alot & the squirrel thing is cute once.
Respected Contributor

I don't know what's going on with Q, but last night ( sat nov-5) was unwatchable with the multiple hosts.

Ahem....control costs? Maybe ONE host is enough?

Honored Contributor

I truly believe that home shopping will soon be a thing of the past.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

I don't know what's going on with Q, but last night ( sat nov-5) was unwatchable with the multiple hosts.

@Othereeeen 

Bingo!

Trusted Contributor

Duly noted in previous threads, about 50 times.

That squirrel ain't going away. 

Baby talk is a minor distraction compared to the daily antics and extremes of other hosts. I agree that it's silly, but I guess I do tolerate it, taking no offense.  I'm pretty sure Carolyn Gracie is aware her customers are adults. People accept "cute" on different levels. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know, I could watch Carolyn all day long. She can do no wrong in my eyes.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

@lanna  Well said!

I tune in every week to QVC, just not daily but I did watch Carolyn for a few min.  there is nothing cute about a person talking baby talk to adults unless they are talking to a baby!  When I first heard her, I didn't realize it would go on and on.  I have seen in the forum that some people like it...something mentioned about a stuffed squirrel as well.  I know hosts have to be somewhat entertaining to their potential customers but lately a few host have gone overboard with their antics and "over talking".   FYI  My comment is no reflection on what they wear or how they look.

Respected Contributor

The baby talk was ridiculous and embarrassing.  The squirrels are bad enough and now this.  

And how about her asking Gary to look at the tag in the waist of her pants to see the item number?!  

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

I think they were trying to recreate the atmosphere of "Friends" in an attempt to pull in 20-30 year olds. 

I couldn't watch it either.

Honored Contributor

She is one of the three hosts that I can't and won't watch !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan