Honored Contributor

Is there still a board for funny and humorous stuff? I cant find it!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I don't remember that there ever was.

Respected Contributor

I don't know but it would be nice to have one.

Valued Contributor

I say this as an individual who is technologically challenged by my can opener, but I think a humor post featuring things like cartoons from the New Yorker or pictures of funny T-shirt slogans etc. etc. would be a lot of fun.

If I ever learn how to put images on posts (please do not hold your breath!) I woud start one myself!

Respected Contributor

Re: Humor board

[ Edited ]

There's not a board but you can look for this ongoing thread in

Community Chat:

Let’s post some lighthearted, funny memes, YouTube, etc.

Respected Contributor

I would love to see animals doing funny things, baby animals playing, people doing amazing tricks, etc. At this point I need distractions.

Honored Contributor
Spoiler

I think a little humor on a board like this goes a long way and quickly becomes repetitive and boring because people overdo it.  I don't come here to read more of the jokes and cartoons I see on Facebook and elsewhere.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@781Florist wrote:

I say this as an individual who is technologically challenged by my can opener, but I think a humor post featuring things like cartoons from the New Yorker or pictures of funny T-shirt slogans etc. etc. would be a lot of fun.

If I ever learn how to put images on posts (please do not hold your breath!) I woud start one myself!

@781Florist,

Your technical challenge by your can opener made me laugh.

And like @ThinkingOutLoud, mentioned, there is that thread still going on.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Let-s-post-some-lighthearted-funny-memes-YouTube-etc/m-p...

This is the one many of us posted on-it looks like October 21st was the last time.

Maybe it will pick up the pace again.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Was there ever such a board?  There was a game board once.