Honored Contributor

joking here.........................

I don't think those pics are real LOL  Photo shopped is what I think.

In Texas, one tree loses leaves, ground is still dry and hard. Might see some yellow leaves. Now, here comes winter............b o  r  i  n g.................

Honored Contributor

Awww, @SharkE .   Texas may not get lots of leaf color, but it has its own beauty.   Hill country, wildflower-thronged roadways, bayous, prairies, classic Western vistas... lots to enjoy....

Trusted Contributor

Re: 'BYE, SEPTEMBER

[ Edited ]

Thank you, @Oznell , for the lovely NY pics ~ always enjoy your posts whether film suggestions, gorgeous interior designs or a simple (always polite, kind and respectful) comment to another's thread!

Thank you for being a role model on the boards ~ it does not go unnoticed!

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210,   how sweet of you, thank you!   It's mutual--  I know I'm always going to be in for a thoughtful, interesting read upon encountering your name in "Home",  and elsewhere!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

One of my favorites... screen saver of the week:

Slide 27 of 34: A waterfall flows through Tahquamenon Falls State Park in Michigan.

one more...

Slide 6 of 34: Orange and yellow leaves fill this undisclosed forest with fiery hues.Photo: Flickr/Momiji Akiko

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell : I live in Western NY and it is absolutely beautiful here. New York is a beautiful state wherever you go, (except NYC, that is.) I can't ever remember so much color so early in the year. Usually the peak color is in the first two weeks of October. Fall is my favorite season and October is my favorite month.

Happy Fall,  Y'All!

Honored Contributor

Western New York is definitely one of the best places to live if you love fall and its vivid colors, @Buffalogal47 .   Enjoy your especially good one this year!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for those beautiful fall photos.  A few years ago we took a road trip thru New Hampshire, Vermont, up into Canada, across Lake Champlain on a ferry, and down thru the Adirondacks in New York.  It was breathtaking.  The last week of Sept and first week of Oct.  Took hundreds of photos every day.  Oh, and the roadside shopping and apple festivals were great fun!   Your photos brought back all those wonderful memories.  

Happy Fall, Y'all !!!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That trip you took sounds so idyllic, and like one I'd love to take, @tototwo .   Happy fall to you too!

Edited to add--  Thanks for posting your gorgeous wood-and-water screen saver(s), @SoX  .   I meant to comment before, but, crazy morning!