Honored Contributor

DO YOU HAVE AND USE YOURS?

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

I have it and use it mostly in the winter months.  I really like the 'dough' setting for making pigs in a blanket.

We do make an occasional loaf of bread but DH can eat most of it so he tells me not to make it too often Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

We had one but stopped using it so I gave it away.  Sometimes I do miss it - especially for dough.

Esteemed Contributor

@catlover  Yes. Our neighbors gave one to us when they moved. We love it! I usually make bread for the holidays, but sometimes, I just want a change from store bought. It's great to use whole grains and my own ingredients. The grandkids like to help. It makes the house smell so good! But, watch out! They say you gain 10 pounds when you get a bread machine; and, I can attest to that! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

We use ours a lot in the winter months; have done that for ten plus years.

Respected Contributor

I have had one for 20 years.  I love to make my dough in it and then shape it into loaves or rolls and bake in my traditional oven

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Yes and no

Honored Contributor

Yes, love mine!  Make bread for myself - the smallest loaf - every 7 to 9 days depending on how fast I eat it.  Haven't tried doing the dough part yet.

Respected Contributor

I did have one about 20 years ago.  I made bread often and enjoyed it.  When it broke, I just didn't replace it.  Now, for some reason, I've been wanting a new one.  I have been looking on line, reading reviews, etc.  I plan on buying one very soon.

Valued Contributor

Have one.

Like.

Use every now and again.

I used it more often when my father was alive because he loved fresh baked bread and I would bring him a loaf and other goodies.