Contributor

QVC posters should be banned for life as well , just saying, give the guy some slack till proven guilty, a lot of people are very jealous of his successes and want to ruin him, seems none of you have any knowledge of the horse racing industry and should just ZIP IT!!!! ❤️🐴🐴❤️

Respected Contributor

Re: BOB BAFFERT SUSPENDED

[ Edited ]

@barbie4njdevils Seems like there are 2 topics in this thread, Baffert and horse racing in general.  Churchill Downs and NY Racing Association feel he should be banned.  I think they are looking at the best interests of the horses.

Honored Contributor

@barbie4njdevils wrote:

QVC posters should be banned for life as well , just saying, give the guy some slack till proven guilty, a lot of people are very jealous of his successes and want to ruin him, seems none of you have any knowledge of the horse racing industry and should just ZIP IT!!!! ❤️🐴🐴❤️

@barbie4njdevils  Everyone here is free to post their opinion. Telling other posters to zip it is rude.

Contributor

Honey just saying they should get the facts first before running there traps and I could say a lot worse then ZIP IT !!! One jersey girl or boy to another ❤️🐴💋

Honored Contributor

@barbie4njdevils wrote:

Honey just saying they should get the facts first before running there traps and I could say a lot worse then ZIP IT !!! One jersey girl or boy to another ❤️🐴💋

@barbie4njdevils  Yes you can say a lot worse but take a chance on being banned. Ever go to Monmouth track?

Trusted Contributor

@barbie4njdevils wrote:

@barbie4njdevils I have lots of knowledge of the horse racing industry. Baffert has been a bad seed since his quarter horse days. This positive came as no shock to anyone that knows the game. The only surprising thing was how fast we found out. You probably think Servis and Navarro were just misunderstood victims. Give me a break.

Contributor

Yes prouldlyfromNJ , go to Monmouth park every Saturday from opening day till closing day for many many years now, always a fun good time will be there this weekend, weather will be perfect ❤️🐴🌞

Trusted Contributor

Cheaters always get caught in the end! 

Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 

Not this time, at least at Churchill Downs.  Churchill Downs has banned all Baffert trained horses for two years.  They have also banned from racing any trainer, directly or indirectly associated with Baffert from racing including assistants.   What makes this ban unusual it was the facility/business of Churchill Downs banning him not the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission which will make a separate determination.

I'm personally pleased with Churchill's decision.

Frequent Contributor

@barbie4njdevils 

I have been a long time fan of horse racing since before the glorious decade of the 1970's in horse racing.

Baffert deserves no more slack, 5 drug positives in 13 months.  He is the one ultimately responsible for every last detail of horses under his care and management.  No other top trainer in that time has drug positives.  Not Brown, not Pletcher, not McGauhey, not Clemente...I could go on.  Baffert has been sloppy and careless and come up with the most lame excuses for the positives,  A lidocaine patch on his assistant, a weed in the feed and most fanciful a stable hand who took cough medicine then peed on the horses hay which the horse ate causing a drug positive.  Oh please, a barn of that magnitude with millions of dollars of horseflesh has stable hands that pee on the hay!!

It's about time the hammer got dropped on Baffert.