Honored Contributor

BOB BAFFERT SUSPENDED

[ Edited ]

...for 2 years after the Kentucky Derby winning horse, Medina Spirit, failed a 2nd drug test. Why am I not surprised. I've always thought this guy was shady.

Esteemed Contributor

GOOD!!!!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

2 years...he should be banned for the rest of his life considering this was certainly not his 1st offense. These kinda dudes don't change their spots.

Honored Contributor

Baffert is a sleaze and I am so glad he is suspended.  He should not be allowed near any horses again.  I hope he ends up serving some jail time, despicable person.

Respected Contributor

"Oh, it was just ointment on his leg" .....  NOT!!!

Honored Contributor

You would think that after getting caught on the first test he would stop the doping...What a dope!

And very irresponsible. And bad for a "sport" that is already problematic.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise I couldn't agree more. There have been past episodes but they were "dismissed" or whatever the correct term is. I think he's a crook.

Trusted Contributor

JMHO....but, I wish horse racing would be banned. Those poor horses are subjected to such awful things....drugs, constant training, running.....I find it to be extremely cruel.

Honored Contributor

Re: BOB BAFFERT SUSPENDED

[ Edited ]

I think his body should somehow be lashed to the middle lanes of a racetrack, and then repeated trampled by healthy thoroughbreds at full gallop.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

...for 2 years after the Kentucky Derby winning horse, Medina Spirit, failed a 2nd drug test. Why am I not surprised. I've always thought this guy was shady.

@Love my grandkids    He's not just shady, he's stupid. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment