Esteemed Contributor

Re: BERNIE MADOFF DIES IN PRISON

Guess they did not let him out of prision  like other convicts due to covid.

Honored Contributor

BM lived 'the good life' at the expense of his investors. He was a master of deceit and a genius when it came to lying. He was anti-social yet he made people believe he was a wonderful guy then took their money....heartless and he didn't care about anyone except himself.

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 He died of kidney failure and heart disease. Covid 19 had nothing to do with it.

Respected Contributor

"You should never say bad things about the dead, you should only say good...Joan Crawford is dead.  Good!"      --Bette Davis

sar·casm

/ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun    the use of irony to convey contempt
Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

@skatting44 He died of kidney failure and heart disease. Covid 19 had nothing to do with it.

Sorry you interpreted it that way. What I meant was that other convicts were being released from prisons all over the country due to covid being so  easily transmitted in incarcerated communities. I have no sympathy for those who cheat , lie, steal or kill . 

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain Just FYI, no one poster can "instruct' the mods to delete anything.

A post can be reported but that doesn't mean it will be deleted. It's up to the mods.

And I don't feel one bit bad for that evil crook. He was a waste of oxygen. 

Esteemed Contributor

If I am not mistaken, he depleted not only individuals but also many charitable foundations.  I coild be wrong, but that is my recollection.  Makes the damage even worse.  

Honored Contributor

There was a miniseries, Madoff, made for TV on ABC back in 2016 starring Richard Dreyfuss as BM. Four episodes. I think you can see it on Amazon Prime. It's a good one and Dreyfuss is perfect in that role.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I agree. I watched it then and recorded it. Watched it again about a year ago. Talk about heartless and cold blooded.

Contributor

absolutely