Esteemed Contributor

BE POSITIVE WHILE LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW

1.   The trick is to enjoy life.  Don't wish away your days waiting for better ones to come.

2.   Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.  Don't let fear overtake your joy.

3.   The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear you will make one.

4.   We all have a choice in life.  "Be miserable, or motivate yourself.  Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."

5.   If you don't try than you've already lost.  "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

6.   Always take time to express gratitude.  "Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now, and then got it back again."

7.   Don't be afraid to try something new.  "You must do the thing you think you cannot."

8.   Good moments make the best memories.  "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

9.   Every problem has a solution.  "A problem is a chance for you to do your best."

10.   Failure always leads to success.  "I didn't fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong."

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: BE POSITIVE WHILE LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW

@Lindsays Grandma  Positivity is always welcome and  needled so badly, as so many people are facing adversity that was unknown to them just a few months ago. 

I wish that everyone could read POSITIVE quotes everyday, if for no other reason than to make them smile, but for a moment, as they face unknown challenges. Thank you for taking the time to post them!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: BE POSITIVE WHILE LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  Positivity is always welcome and  needled so badly, as so many people are facing adversity that was unknown to them just a few months ago. 

I wish that everyone could read POSITIVE quotes everyday, if for no other reason than to make them smile, but for a moment, as they face unknown challenges. Thank you for taking the time to post them!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...I'm going to see if I can find more positive quotes.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam