Esteemed Contributor

Re: Avatars and Signatures? Help Please?

[ Edited ]

Duh, the reason I couldn't see my signature is because I didn't check off the box that says to view signature Smiley Tongue

And thanks for the information on how to post an avatar. My black and white cookie is proudly showing its glorious face Smiley Very Happy

Whenever I have a question, I always know where to come for help Heart

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

This topic was very helpful.   Thanks to everyone involved.  

I think it would be a great idea for QVC forum to give all of us a list of pictures we all could click and QVC would install our Avatar.

I have a great fear that the smart ones could see all of my pictures because I did something wrong trying to learn.  

So I guess I go without a Avatar.  Which is a shame because I really want one.   Well I guess we can't really have everything we want.  Unless QVC helps to change things for us.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@onewhiteSparrow

I googled on Images at google - white sparrow and chose one of the smallest resolution photos there.

I'm surprised you haven't used this as your avatar:

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

JustJazzmom...WOW...I want that tiny bird.   Gosh I want that bird NOW.  

I wish QVC forum gods would give me that tiny bird for my Avatar..  

I want that bird...I want that bird.  Someone send me that bird and put it into my Avatar Place.

I am scared I would do something major wrong, and send every picture in my computer to the forum. 

I NEED HELP.     I NEED HELP.  

(SMILE)   please.  

Respected Contributor

I want that tiny bird for a Avatar.   I will never never forget that tiny bird.   

Someone should send it to my Avatar place.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@onewhiteSparrow

1st method didn't work for me on a PC. Go to google images and google 'white sparrow' Look for the photo below. Go and click on it and then right click 'copy' then go to My Pictures on your computer and open that area and click 'paste'. Label the image 'white sparrow' so you can locate it when it's time to upload it to the avatar place.

Go to avatar place and hit browse-- go to where that photo is in your My Pictures and follow how to do an upload. That picture should load as your avatar. See if that works.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

JustJazzmom,  I'm scared I will do something wrong.  Like it will leave a bread crumb back to, or into my computer.  

It was very kind of you to show me that cute tiny bird picture that would be perfect for my Avatar picture.  I have to relax and understand I will not get that tiny bird for my avatar.  The only Avatar I will have is that silly shadow girl picture ...that everyone else has.   Except wise computer people that know how to do such things.  

Respected Contributor

I came back to explain why I have fears of trying to do this.   I was online live while I was a female trying to send a picture to the forum.  To her shock and all of us ...gosh...she sent ALL of her pictures to the forum.  It was wild to say the least.  I hung around while she sent post after post for the forum people to remove her pictures.  She started a Topic trying to get someone ...anyone...to come help her.   No one could help her but just suffer along with her.  Very stressful time.  

After a day it seemed... but a major long time... and posts, and post, and post for someone to come help.   That day left an inprint on my thinking process over such things in the forum.

So until QVC forum offers us where we can pick a Avatar from their list, and click on the picture to send a Avatar to our name area.... looks like I remain the same.