Respected Contributor
Authentication failed for the action you are trying to do. This failure could be due to your browser not supporting JavaScript, JavaScript not being enabled, or trying to use the action URL directly in the browser address bar instead of clicking the link on the page.
Honored Contributor
Thank God! I thought it was just me. Can't heart, quote, etc.
Honored Contributor
I'm having the same problem. I cannot quote, cannot heart and there are no icons showing in the response box so I cannot bold, use an emotie, etc.
Honored Contributor
I believe, although I am by no means a computer expert, it's QVC blocking JavaScript...or something like that. I googled JavaScript and there's a post from Google, 22 hours ago about blocking JavaScript.
Honored Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:
Anyone else getting this message ?

@Lila Belle, working for me now. How about you?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Yep, loveschocolate !

Honored Contributor

Everything is fixed for me.

Honored Contributor

just got this message the first time this morning while trying to give a "heart". i am using firefox on a laptop.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

just got this message the first time this morning while trying to give a "heart". i am using firefox on a laptop.

It also means that you tried to heart someone before the page fully loaded on your computer. When you see the orange Q icon instead of the green one, then you can heart and write etc.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼