Honored Contributor

Re: Are we watching the Duchess of York?

She appeared nervous. I'm sure I would be also. David was so kind to her. He is a warm human being.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Respected Contributor

I haven't seen her this visit - not watching much anymore.  Fergie has made a few mistakes, but she has always seemed a kind, vulnerable young woman with a hint of mischief, and a love of fun. Becoming a Royal would be a huge challenge for someone with her love of life.  I'd bet she would be the best BFF a gal could find.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe because we are fellow redheads, but I have always like her. She's a very honest person. Poor judgement at times, but I still like her.

IMHO, I think she and Andrew are still together. Divorced, but together.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's an unkind comment about our guest.

Trusted Contributor

@Teacups wrote:

She is very sweet...I have always liked her......so very honest.

HUH? Am I missing something here?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dunno.  She once had privledge and position.  She's just Sarah now.  I would think the royal family would suffer some embarassment from her being on a show that just sells things to ordinary folks.  I am glad for her concerning her weight but who would have thought that such a gal walking down an aisle in a historical church with all the world watching would end up pushing a blender.  I did think her wedding dress was nice when I viewed it on display.  Differently decorated. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

What is "High Tea"?

High Tea is an evening meal for working class people, taken at the "high" or eating table.  So, no, probably not.  Woman Very Happy

We might, however, enjoy Afternoon Tea, of which the upper class (like all of us) would partake. Woman Tongue

It's a very misunderstoon term!  (LOL!!!)

Respected Contributor

Just reading about her yesterday in our British newspaper - it was reported she is evidently considering  moving to Switzerland leaving England and all her creditors are very  worried.  She has been living in the he ome she had when married - sharing accommodations with Prince Andrew -  so let's hope she is earning big bucks now.  Unfortunately this lady does not seem to pay off debts but still lives well.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's an unkind comment about our guest.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did not know Fergie was on the Q.

I've always thought she was a great interview.  She is articulate and witty, never aloof.

Over the years she's made a boatload of money being a spokes person, selling books and making (paid) personal appearances, yet she's always in debt.  Something seems a bit askew.