Honored Contributor

Re: Archie Means 'Truly Brave'

Archie can choose another name to be called just like his father, who's name is Henry and his mother who's name is Heather.

Honored Contributor

Have Charles and Camilla met their latest grandchild?  I haven't seen a photograph.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Have Charles and Camilla met their latest grandchild?  I haven't seen a photograph.

@ValuSkr   They are in Germany right now.  Somebody gave Camilla an oversized teddy bear meant for wee Archie.

camilla

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Archie can choose another name to be called just like his father, who's name is Henry and his mother who's name is Heather.

I'm sorry, but whose mother is named Heather? 

Honored Contributor

@Sushismom wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I'm sorry, but whose mother is named Heather? 

@SushismomI was going to ask the same question-Meghan was born Rachel Meghan Markle wasn't she???

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

It wouldn't have mattered what she named the baby @Cakers3  Those that dislike Meghan would have picked it apart no matter what name she chose

@cherryAgree.  I'm glad they went down a different road.  I remember posting wouldn't if be funny if they chose a name not like any we had all been guessing.  It was fun to pick through family names, though.

Kept us all busy waiting for wee Archie to arrive.Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell
Wow did I learn a lot from your post! Thank you for so much information on British names! Fabulous!
I love the posters here calling him "wee Archie." So adorable. Brilliant, I mean.😄
God Save the Queen.
Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Carmie   Who is Heather?

Meghan's birth name is Rachel Meghan Markle.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was going to ask the same question-Meghan was born Rachel Meghan Markle wasn't she???

@Cakers3 

Yes, she is.  

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

It wouldn't have mattered what she named the baby @Cakers3  Those that dislike Meghan would have picked it apart no matter what name she chose

@cherryAnd we don't even know if Archie was chosen only by Meghan. 

Notice Harry skates by without so much as a nod by some but Meghan is cat-clawed every time.