Honored Contributor

Harry talks about losing a parent

I think Meghan and the baby are going to give him a whole new lease on life

Some things you just can't fix , no matter  how hard everyone around you tries. He is a good man with a kind heart

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7010891/Prince-Harry-opens-death-mother-Diana-birth-Archie....

Honored Contributor

Re: Harry talks about losing a parent

@cherry I agree with you, he is a good man with a kind heart. He's been open about getting professional help dealing with the loss of his Mom. It can help others feel a bit more comfortable talking about grief and loss, when someone prominent does that. Same goes for mental health issues.

I had my Mom so much longer than Harry had his, and my loss has been so very difficult. So I can't imagine what it's been like for him.

I love that he's so comfortable showing affection in public, love the picture of him hugging the little girl. He shows his personality and he has an appealing one.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

It's so funny how he said he's happy his baby son is quiet! He should be lol.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  I think you have coped incredibly well despite  everything it has done to you

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

It's so funny how he said he's happy his baby son is quiet! He should be lol.

@colliemom4   I remember when Prince William first met reporters on the steps of the Lindo Wing after George was born (Kate hadn't yet come out with the baby I don't think) and William said to reporters, "he [George] sure has a set of lungs on him."   In a way that said "I'm not used to a baby screaming!"   LOL