Respected Contributor

I don't know if this has been discussed, but now I see an APPS Pop-Up anytime I open the Community Board or one of the forums.  

Also, am I doing something wrong.  I'll log on to the board no problem. When I sign off, and go back on, I'm still signed on.  I thought the problems here were fixed.  Guess not.  

Super Contributor

Re: Apps Pop-Up

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker wrote:

I don't know if this has been discussed, but now I see an APPS Pop-Up anytime I open the Community Board or one of the forums.  

Also, am I doing something wrong.  I'll log on to the board no problem. When I sign off, and go back on, I'm still signed on.  I thought the problems here were fixed.  Guess not.  

Do a search in the"search forums & blogs" ... it's ongoing.  You can follow many discussions.

Valued Contributor

The Q needs to stop this it is a pain.. trying to order or add to cart..it pops up...enough already unless you are just trying to annoy customers..We all know about the APP..?just stop posting pop ups

Valued Contributor

This is just disgusting , even if you move it out of the way it just keeps coming back !!  I just hate hate hate it ! If it continues I will delete this forum . I do like the information that I can get from here but it's not worth the frustration of their pop up in my face all the time !!!

Respected Contributor

@judianne I totally agree with you.  Bad enough It's constantly "Christmas in July" and "Gourmet Holiday" or whatever they're calling it, disgusting is the word to use.  It's no fun.  Just STOP!!!