Respected Contributor

I've felt it best to take a break from the forums for awhile....finding myself lacking patience and responding to some things in ways I normally wouldn't.

If I have offended anyone with curtness or unkindness in any of my posts, I do wish to apologize.  

I will come back when things have calmed down and I have better control over my emotional responses.

Wishing good health and peace of mind to all of you and your families.  

Honored Contributor

@alicedee I didn't see anything from you that I considered unkind, but just checking in for the day now 

I have noticed that many posters seem short tempered these days 

Esteemed Contributor

❤️

Super Contributor

Bless your heart!   

Honored Contributor

When my posts exhibit "curtness or unkindness", other posters usually call me on it, and that's alright.  I've been known to have a snarky moment or two in my 20+ years on this bulletin board.

Respected Contributor

@alicedee  Sometimes it is a good thing to take a needed break.  With all that is going now, I think everyone is on edge. 

@deepwaterdotter  Deep, I have been around here as long as you and have never seen you post anything remotely "snarky."

You are one of the nicest here!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

💕 I understand. I’ve stepped away many times for this very reason. 💕 @alicedee 

Honored Contributor

What ever this is about, we all understand,this is a very stressful time.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@alicedee  Sometimes it is a good thing to take a needed break.  With all that is going now, I think everyone is on edge. 

@deepwaterdotter  Deep, I have been around here as long as you and have never seen you post anything remotely "snarky."

You are one of the nicest here!

You're very kind Mersha, but I've had my moments, usually politically-motivated.  I find that to be fairly common these days.  It would surprise others to know how often I sit on my hands when an opinionated thought crosses my mind.

Respected Contributor

Your post was sincere and said with concern and kindness towards others.

During these dark times everyone has emotions and there is not anything anyone would think you should apologize for.

@alicedee  what you said was the most sensitive thing I have read on these boards since this crisis. You are a good person and Bless you for your thoughts towards others.

May you find comfort, health and peace in the days ahead.