Respected Contributor

Anyone else getting daily deliveries?

I feel like I've been online shopping non-stop during this pandemic.  Mostly out of boredom (I repainted and redecorated my living room).  I need to slow my roll.  The UPS, FedEx and USPS delivery people are sick of me, I'm sure.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone else getting daily deliveries?

Me too!  Today I got 4 packages in the mail.  All from QVC or HSN.  Luckily, I managed to get them into the house without my husband seeing them.  I just like to  avoid the "what did you order NOW". haha.  A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

No. I don’t buy out of boredom but I do buy primarily online and have for years.
Respected Contributor

I haven't purchased from QVC in years.  Their prices are WAY too high and their shipping takes for-e-ver.  Amazon is where it's at.  

Honored Contributor

Amen ! my sista'.   I ordered pair of Birk shoes on Thurs. from Dillards, shipped Thurs will receive Mon.

If they need to hire more folks they need to cut down on the higher ups pay and bonus and hire more workers.

Honored Contributor

From Amazon, yes, just about daily. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@PocoLoco wrote:

Me too!  Today I got 4 packages in the mail.  All from QVC or HSN.  Luckily, I managed to get them into the house without my husband seeing them.  I just like to  avoid the "what did you order NOW". haha.  A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!Woman Wink

@PocoLoco  How sad you have to hide your purchases from your a Husband 🙁 what are you afraid of? Does he get angry at you to make you feel you must hide them?

I have been married 40 years and never have hidden a purchase from my husband or felt the need to.  He never gets upset over what I buy. 

Honored Contributor

I've had a lot of stuff coming that are just household goods and food purchases and pet food and the like. 

It's been hit and miss with various retailers and I've had to go to the store for most things, but I've had way more packages coming during Covid. Happy to say that most were necessary and consumable things, not boredom shopping.

Honored Contributor

I maybe get one delivery a month. But, I guess many posters need much more than I do. I still go to the grocery store and pharmacy.

Frequent Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@PocoLoco wrote:

@PocoLoco  How sad you have to hide your purchases from your a Husband 🙁 what are you afraid of? Does he get angry at you to make you feel you must hide them?

I have been married 40 years and never have hidden a purchase from my husband or felt the need to.  He never gets upset over what I buy. 

How sad that you have to scold other posters.  It was a joke. Didn't  you see the "haha?"  He would not get angry, and I don't question what he buys.   You need to lighten up!