Occasional Visitor

Waiting Forever for Processing

I ordered some items almost two weeks ago and they are still "in process" and the estimated arrival day was four days ago.  I wanted to cancel the items, but they won't let me.  Also, did you notice that QVC is not taking phone calls or live chat requests?  This company is really going down the toilet.  I have been a customer for 23 years and will not be ordering from them again!!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Waiting Forever for Processing

My order was supposed to arrive on 5/27/20--11 days ago. I can't access any tracking or customer service to find out whether I have already been charged for this. Too bad for me, I guess QVC is not in business anymore, can't handle basic questions from customers. I have started using HSN and Amazon for everything. Better prices, much much better customer service. 

Honored Contributor

Take this issue over to the Customer Care forum.  The mods may be able to help you.

Honored Contributor

@mktdaisy   @Buffin    Send an email inquiry to  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com  including your order numbers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I understand with the virus situation a delay in shipping...but my last two items are still in "Processing" and it is going on 1 1/2 weeks

Occasional Contributor

Just had a Chat session with a rep who typed that even though the order says "In Process' I can't cancel it because it is in the "Final stages of Processing".  haha What a joke. But he said they are working hard to get all the orders shipped out but he couldn't say how long that would take. So I left my number for a supervisor to call me but I am not holding my breath. This is abysmal.

Respected Contributor

I had two orders (one on 5/23 and the other on 5/24) that were to be delivered on 5/30. By 6/3 I heard nothing so I emailed qvcsocialteam and received an answer within a few hours. 

Turns out both orders "should" be received by 6/9. I was also told an email about the delay was sent to me on 6/2. 

I'm not particularly happy about the delay but that will NOT cause me to never order from QVC again. 

Respected Contributor

Why don't you people have patience? Don't you know yhere is a serious virus out there. QVC is operating with fewer workers due to this so it takes longer. Even when they go to the green stage can only operate at 50% capasity. Customer service is bad no matter who you call only a few working. I had to wait over 3 hours for the phone company. So it is not all about you. When the items ship it will still be slow as USPS, UPS, FedEx are overwelmed.

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Why don't you people have patience? Don't you know yhere is a serious virus out there. QVC is operating with fewer workers due to this so it takes longer. Even when they go to the green stage can only operate at 50% capasity. Customer service is bad no matter who you call only a few working. I had to wait over 3 hours for the phone company. So it is not all about you. When the items ship it will still be slow as USPS, UPS, FedEx are overwelmed.

Patience? Ugh! These comments are so inconsiderate. You have no idea how long and what some have been through. Literally everywhere else is shipping without these insane month long delays. 

Honored Contributor

My wife placed an order on May 2nd. Still processing!

hckynut

hckynut(john)