Respected Contributor

Anyone else getting blank emails from QVC?

I've been getting emails where the top of the message says " Top Picks from QVC" and the info is there but the body of the email is blank. It's happened before but for the past month the majority of emails have come this way. Maybe CS will read this and forward it on to the appropriate department. ( like I need more emails Woman LOL)

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else getting blank emails from QVC?

No blank emails on my end.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes- Yes, I've been getting emails with just the little boxes on the screen (where images should be). The only emails this happens with are the ones from QVC.

There's a link that says "View in Browser" and I clicked on that in one and it took me to the homepage with all the day's "deals".

Quite frankly, I can't be bothered, if they can't be bothered to sort out their own system. I just hit "delete".

If you want the Q to be aware of this, you can post in the "Customer Care" forum.

Honored Contributor

no blank emails for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Goodie2shoes, in the future, this kind of email might get better response placed in the Customer Care section.

Respected Contributor

No.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes. But usually if I refresh the screen or go to another email and then come back, the body appears.