Valued Contributor
Has anyone had any experience with Noom? (The weight loss app)

Any thoughts or feedback from current or previous users?
Contributor

Me. I have been doing program since Oct 15. I have lost 20 pounds. It is hard losing weight. I bought a fitbit and walk about 20 miles a week. My health care savings account reimbursed me for the cost since I was able to get a note from my doctor. My BMI was 29. I have to have a BMI of 25 or below to be out of overweight zone. I am 160 pounds now. I have 2 more months on the program.

Honored Contributor

@hockingrdzoo wrote:

Me. I have been doing program since Oct 15. I have lost 20 pounds. It is hard losing weight. I bought a fitbit and walk about 20 miles a week. My health care savings account reimbursed me for the cost since I was able to get a note from my doctor. My BMI was 29. I have to have a BMI of 25 or below to be out of overweight zone. I am 160 pounds now. I have 2 more months on the program.

Congratulations on your weight loss!   Can I ask what Noom does for you and what it costs?  Thanks!

Valued Contributor
@hockingrdzoo that’s amazing! Congratulations!

@CalminHeart from what I’ve read about it seems to add a psychological approach to weigh loss in addition to showing you how to eat.
Respected Contributor

I really don't know anything about it but I've read that the New york city BBB received a lot of complaints that after the free trial period the service is hard to cancel.

Respected Contributor

@hockingrdzoo wrote:

Good luck to you!