Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Having Winter Weather?

[ Edited ]

Northern Wisconsin reporting in here. We had 11 inches last Thursday and Friday. Then we had another 9 inches Monday and Tuesday. Now tonight we're expecting up to 3 inches. Then Sunday and Monday there will be more. We had such a small amount of snow most of the winter. Now that it's spring, we're getting clobbered!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Esteemed Contributor

Kansas City is slow to shake off winter but a lovely day today. Rumors of possible snow this weekend. I work with a Wisconsin native and she's the only person at work hoping it snows this weekend! 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

It's awful on Long Island too.  Easter weekend was really nice, but that's where it ended.  It was cold and rainy all week except for today.  No rain, but really cold out.  Feels more like January or February.  I'm so over it.

Honored Contributor

No........5:15 pm.........and it's currently 90°

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

we are suppose to be in the low 60’s.

today it was 40 with wind chill of 25. Snow storm expected by saturday. It is very cold and depressing. You want to spend extra time outside but weather is so cold.

this is midatlantic area

Respected Contributor

SW PA.   I'd be happy if we'd just get some temps in the 50s consistently instead of the bouncing ball weather we've been having.