Honored Contributor

Anyone Else Having Winter Weather?

It's April!   We are having low/mid 30's days and low 20's at night and this is through Sunday.  We even had snow.  This is the Chicago area.  How about you?  Don't forget to mention your area.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Having Winter Weather?

Yes.  Sooo tired of it.  Hate the way the weather people have to name every storm, even the insignificant ones.  Ugh.  I live in CT.

Super Contributor

On Tuesday we got 8 inches of snow and more to come on Sunday .  we are in MN 

Frequent Contributor

We live in NE and had 8 inches of snow on Easter Sunday and are supposed to get more snow on Friday and again Sunday.  I am so sick of Winter

Respected Contributor

I do love cool weather...I got an email notice about a big rain storm coming into California (I joke and call it Killafornia)... it's to be record breaking. Starting tonight. It will help many areas like Central Cal and a lot of snow too...Coast to be soaked. ☂️

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

Here in North Carolina it is not as bad as some parts of the country.  But its still cool here for this time of year and normal temperatures are not in the forecast yet.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

It's April!   We are having low/mid 30's days and low 20's at night and this is through Sunday.  We even had snow.  This is the Chicago area.  How about you?  Don't forget to mention your area.  Cat Happy

Yes it’s April but we still have coolish temps but nothing like you. It is 57 and windy. Our low for the week will be tomorrow night at 26. I’m in Tulsa.

Trusted Contributor

Pittsburgh chiming in. Snowed yesterday along with 56 mph winds. Sunny today, a whopping 36 degrees. Snow expected on Sat. and Mon. Not sure about accumulation.Where is Spring?

Honored Contributor

New Jersey checking in, we are 33 degrees colder today than yesterday! The weatherman just mentioned we could get 3-6 in. of snow Sunday! Crazy weather for April. When will we see,

http://images.clipartpanda.com/cute-sun-clipart-niBX7j56T.jpeg

Honored Contributor

NYC ... cold and windy, overcast.  Snow and rain in forecast next couple of days.

Yesterday ... cold and heavy rains.  AND I got drenched!  So windy that my rain poncho kept blowing off.