Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella shared some good news.

Thank You for the update!   I'm so glad she's doing well.   I always liked her and she seems like such a lovely person.

Esteemed Contributor

Antonella was my favorite host on QVC.  How could you not love that smile?  She warmed my heart and I 'm delighted her surgery went well and she is mending beautifully.  I wish I could personally tell her that.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

I sure wish her well.She always was one of my favorite host.

Valued Contributor

Antonella is such a sweet person. In her FB video, she comments that many who are facing challenges may not have the FB friend base she has to send good thoughts and prayers. She asks everyone to lift up a good wish for anyone who needs it most. BTW, you don't have to be on FB to watch her video or see her posts. Google Antonella M. Nester Facebook and follow the link.
Contributor

I'm glad her news was good. She was a regular fixture on the Q, smiling face.

Wish her well. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

did you see she is selling her house and going to live on a boat with her husband. He lost his job too.  I am glad she is ok but I hope things get better for her. 

Respected Contributor

I just hope she can unload that monster house, if she hasn't already.