Honored Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

@Lila Belle wrote:
S'Mores were the best !!!

I didn't like the brownie batter.

The S'mores were so good. My favorite Oreo. I wish they would bring them back. 

Amazon.com can fix you up.  I have ordered food items from them for years it is so easy and great products.

Oreo Smores Sandwich Cookies, 10.7 Ounce

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Interesting article on misdirection.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Hey, JustJazzmom, it is interesting. I don't buy the conclusion, though. I'm tired of hearing about poor little corporations. But I absolutely agree that DT is, yet again, milking populism with a big dash of xenophobia. It's very appealing to a segment of our population.

I find it ugly and very disturbing.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Hey, JustJazzmom, it is interesting. I don't buy the conclusion, though. I'm tired of hearing about poor little corporations. But I absolutely agree that DT is, yet again, milking populism with a big dash of xenophobia. It's very appealing to a segment of our population.

I find it ugly and very disturbing.

Yes the man that employs more Americans then any of the other candidates on either side put together is a xenophobe. SMH.

Why are some people so jealous of him or scared of him. I like him and being someone of mixed race and a single parent I will vote for him if he goes all  the way.

Esteemed Contributor

I just got back from my walk and since Target was near I stopped in. Had to get milk and a couple other things on sale. I had to ask for them for they weren't with the rest. I am now having them with coffee. Before I  found them I saw the cotton candy ones. I don't care for them., like the smores the best.

Too many things not made in the USA any more. I don't think anyone has a solution.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Respected Contributor

I liked the pumpkin spice ones.

DT is a joke. A scary joke.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Esteemed Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

@Lila Belle wrote:
S'Mores were the best !!!

I didn't like the brownie batter.

The S'mores were so good. My favorite Oreo. I wish they would bring them back. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have 2 packages left in my secret stash !

Honored Contributor

Seeing I posted an article about Nabisco, I figure people will read it and form their own opinions about it.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Seeing I posted an article about Nabisco, I figure people will read it and form their own opinions about it.

Just for the record, you were not the first poster to bring politics into this topic about a new cookie.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland