Esteemed Contributor

Frequent Contributor

The low cal one?

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 is going to make us die of curiosity!  Woman LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

In todays Target ad--Brownie Batter--anyone got a hod of it yet?  I never did see the key lime one that was talked about.  I did like the Smores one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Another new Oreo

[ Edited ]

No Oreos for me, after Nabisco closed the plant in the US and 600 people lost their jobs because the jobs were sent from Chicago to Mexico!!!

Trusted Contributor

I tried to resist falling for a new Oreo flavor .  The curiosity kills me so I wait until I know my Son is visiting otherwise I will devour the bag/box.

I did NOT try the Oreo with Brownie batter stuffing.  The latest version of Oreo I did try where the thin Oreo's - I love them.  In fact I have an un-opened package in the cupboard waiting for my Son to visit.  A friend was visiting and we tried the thin Oreo's - she took the remainders home to her Husband.

Respected Contributor

They were putting out caramel apple ones at my Target yesterday. Guess they are bringing back that one. I tried it, and I like all things caramel apple, but, GROSS. 

Honored Contributor

@halfpint wrote:

In todays Target ad--Brownie Batter--anyone got a hod of it yet?  I never did see the key lime one that was talked about.  I did like the Smores one.

I'm a lover of all things key lime, but l found the filling to be too sweet-- l like the tartness of most key lime goodies. Their Reese's edition was wonderful, but it must have been very limited, b/c for me it was one-and-done. The brownie batter variety, if it's all chocolate, may be too much of a good thing for me, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Bring jobs back to the USA..... No to Oreo's.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty@esmeraldagooch :  After reading your posts re. Nabisco taking jobs out of the U.S., l will re-think my Oreo addiction.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~