Honored Contributor

Another Post Office Delivery Story

Ordered makeup from here June 18. Shipped right away by UPS. Transferred from UPS to USPS (our local post office)  June 21. Notice said "package acceptance pending."  Same day (June 21) notice: "Your package may be delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible." I got it today.

So my makeup sat in the post office somewhere for about 45 days. I hope it's OK! Smiley Frustrated  

Honored Contributor

Re: Another Post Office Delivery Story

Good night. We just had a week of 109 heat index days so I would not have a positive feeling about the delay here in Texas.  I hope all goes well.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Ordered makeup from here June 18. Shipped right away by UPS. Transferred from UPS to USPS (our local post office)  June 21. Notice said "package acceptance pending."  Same day (June 21) notice: "Your package may be delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible." I got it today.

So my makeup sat in the post office somewhere for about 45 days. I hope it's OK! Smiley Frustrated  

@beach-mom   Well, I have to say, you are very patient. 

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

That's awful but it's fine, unopened makeup is good for 2 years.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

That's awful but it's fine, unopened makeup is good for 2 years.

but it can melt!   Smiley Surprised

I finally rec'd liner & lipstick that had sat for over 2 weeks.  I'm melting!

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom    I've been getting that message a lot lately but the longest I've waited is 8 days.  At this point it's obvious something is wrong.  If this was a QVC purchase, you need to contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, including your order # for a refund or duplicate. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I live in Texas and made the critical mistake of ordering Yankee candles last spring. The weather was still mild here. The box arrived a week late, sitting upside down (with huge "this side up" and arrows pointing to the top of the box) the wax had melted and had already oozed out of the tops of the jars and had soaked all the way to the outside of the box...clearly visible. It was left on my front porch where the wax miraculously did not soak into the brick. There is no telling how long that box had set in a hot truck or  warehouse before delivery by UPS, courtesy of USPS I had to drive 45 miles to the nearest Yankee store to get them replaced. 
I have noticed a lot of food being shown on QVC the past month or so....no way would I order food of any kind in the summer.