Honored Contributor

The other day this came to me, and I wished I had one.  I wouldn't do that to my teeth now, but I love the taste of those.  Such a sucker for carmel flavor things.  Need to find a low fat and low sugar somthing that's carmel flavored.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal   Don't know if this will help but I make a  treat when I am craving a carmely creamy hot drink....16 oz almond milk, dropper of English Toffee Stevia drops, 1 1/2 tbsp of Pero.  Sometimes I add a tsp of cacao and/or a dropper of Chocolate Stevia drops and a splash of cinnamon.  It satisfies my cravings for a decadent taste without destroying my healthy lifestyle.

Respected Contributor

Oh, slo-poke suckers and their counterpart, milk duds, take me back.  🍫🍬🍭

What about some low fat ice cream with caramel in it?  I've seen some similar flavors locally.  🍦

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal & @SloopJohnB ......brings back memories.....used to put Abba-Zabba's in the freezer until it became crunchy to eat.

Honored Contributor

Are they like Sugar Daddy suckers?  I used to like them, along with the rest of the family Sugar Mama and Sugar Babies.  I haven't seen them in a while, maybe they are no longer produced.

Respected Contributor

I remember slopokes as a kid.i could link on one all day yum!

Valued Contributor

Re: Slo-poke candy suckers

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal I purchase nostalgic treats from Old Time Candy dot com quite often.  Great service and good quality.

Here you go:

Link removed  (against standards)

Respected Contributor

Werther's makes a sugar free caramel candy.  it is a brand sold all over in grocery and drug stores.  

Honored Contributor

I also enjoy the Werther's sugar-free caramels.

Trusted Contributor

I remember Slo-poke suckers being smaller and Sugar Daddy being big.  I used to hold them under running hot water to get them real soft.  Yes, some of it did melt away, but I liked them gooey.