Frequent Contributor

My muse, Anna Griffin, is on HSN this morning-LOVE her stuff-thinking of ordering her cartridge for the Cricut.

Regular Contributor

Glad to see a crafter posting! I'm buying three of her newest cartridges today, the card inserts and the metallic paper and envelope set. I can't wait to use some of the patterned paper I've collected over the years in Anna's new cartridges! I am on my first Cricut, the small, personal one, but I plan to upgrade when an Explore Air with the features I want becomes available. I bet it will be in 2016, 2017 at the latest.

Any crafting ladies thinking about attending Anna's event in November?

Respected Contributor

@Upallnightagain wrote:

Glad to see a crafter posting! I'm buying three of her newest cartridges today, the card inserts and the metallic paper and envelope set. I can't wait to use some of the patterned paper I've collected over the years in Anna's new cartridges! I am on my first Cricut, the small, personal one, but I plan to upgrade when an Explore Air with the features I want becomes available. I bet it will be in 2016, 2017 at the latest.

Any crafting ladies thinking about attending Anna's event in November?

Hi upallnight.  I've been wanting a cricut for a couple of years (have no real need for something like this, and haven't been able to justify the price, but I want it!!!)  I'm seriously considering the Explore Air, but want to get opinions on this vs. the Silhouette.  I'd really appreciate hearing your experiences with your Cricut, find out if you know anything about the Sulhouette, and ask about what features you think they'll be coming out with in the next couple of years.  TIA!